Thursday 6 May 2021

I’m back

 I haven’t posted in quite so time but now in this very different world we all seem to have a bit more time on our hands so here I am again. Until recently I’ve been quite busy with renovations after moving from the Hutt Valley in Wellington to the Friendly town of Feilding in the Manawatu.

Since moving up here I have got back into Dystopian wars as there is a reasonably good player base here. And I have also got into playing Star Wars Legion using the separatist droid armies. X-wing is something I haven’t played since I moved but a small group of players is trying to get a regular group playing. I am still playing Star Wars armada with a few new players up here they are quite quickly getting the hang of kicking my but. Bolt action is still in my gaming scene but haven’t played too much but hope to increase that.

My Brother has started a streaming channel on twitch and doing some videos on YouTube under the name of Phazon kiwi check him out. I will be linking his videos when I am able to.


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAnb1Mek2t9Gy0h1KEx3Y4w

https://www.twitch.tv/phazon_kiwi




Hopefully I will have some content to put up at least each fortnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment