Thursday 14 January 2016

X-wing skirmish Part 2

So after our first game of the day which you can find here Michael had adjusted his list for round two. As stated in my last post I would use the lame list as before. The winner sticking with the same list and the loser gets to amend or change their list. Hoping this would help in our list building.

Micheal's revised list

First moves.

The Dogfight commences.

Both dancing around the asteroids. Something has to give.

Both of us lose a ship My defender and Mike's HWK-290.

Michael strikes the next blow with a Tie fighter going down. With my forces split it wasn't looking good.

I take revenge and knock Wedge out of the fight.

Mauler Mithel and my last academy pilot that where left close in to take out the last ship.

Mauler Mithel doesn't survive the first attack run on the Z-95

Both down to their last hit point they take another run at each over.

The Bandit squadron pilot wins the day for Michael taking out both Mauler Mithel and his wingman.

It was quite funny how the game came down to the sides two most low ranked pilots just goes to show you never count any ship out at all. My next bit of gaming will be Valleycon in Upper Hutt playing early war Flames of war. Looking at taking Soviet hordes of infantry and only at 1000pts sound be interesting.













No comments:

Post a Comment