Saturday 13 June 2015

Zoo expansion "Big cats"

I have 3 new cats to add to my arsenal about 2 years ago I bought a box of 3 Jagdpanthers and never got around to painting them but now I have. Ive always liked the Jagdpanther its a very sleek and cool looking armored fighting vehicle. It almost looks like it was designed with aerodynamics in mind.
My 3 Jagdpanthers just need to do their decals

My 7 Panthers I still actually have 1 more to make. I got them cheap what can I say.

My 3 king tigers I have one other KT but it is undergoing work at the moment.

Although they are not big cats they still have the cat name my Puma's

I want to Run one day an army at a tournament with nothing but cats of all types but with all the early and mid action at the moment I don't see it happening for a while and when there is Late war its seems to be at quite low points compared to what other countries run.




2 comments:

  1. Nice looking collection of firey felines John! The Jagdpanther is a pretty bad-ass looking vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea they have to be the best looking AFV of WW2

      Delete